SPRING & FALL FISHING PACKAGES
2 People 3 Nights in a modern lake-side cabin
2 Full Days of Fishing with a Personal Guide
and a Friday Night Fish Fry & 3 Breakfasts
All for only $895.00
WE CAN ALSO FULLY CUSTOMIZE A
FISHING TRIP TO MEET YOUR NEEDS!
PLEASE CALL 715-372-4299 SO THAT WE CAN ASSIST YOU PERSONALLY.
On The Hunt For The Giant Bass
Trout From The White River
23,161 Acres of Water, 966 Lakes, 400 Miles of Streams
May, June and September for the Best fishing!
World Class Fishing
Our area offers almost every type of fishing experience -- from deep water trolling
for lake trout and salmon to spring-running steelheads
and cohos to smallmouth bass and walleye fishing near Ashland in Lake Superior --
from musky, northern pike and walleye fishing to bass, panfish and trout in
numerous inland lakes and streams.
There are good to excellent boat ramps or launch facilities along the coast of
Lake Superior from Port Wing to Ashland and throughout the area on inland
lakes. There are many charter and guide services available for those who want
an exciting fishing experience on Lake Superior.
Lake Superior Region
- Anglers All, Ashland/Chequamegon Bay:
- Snug Harbor Outfitters, Port Wing/Cornucopia:
- Apostle Islands Outfitters, Bayfield/Apostle Islands:
- Outdoor Allure, Washburn/Chequamegon Bay:
Inland Lakes Region
- Northern Lure, Glidden: (715) 264-3677
- Brian Long, Glidden: (715) 264-4974
- Sunny Point Resort, Barnes/Eau Claire Lakes: (715) 376-2777
- Mr. T's, Iron River/Delta: (715) 372-4356
- Bear Country Sporting Goods, Cable: (715) 739-6645
- Brule River Classics, Brule: (715) 372-8153
A Crappie From Lake Everett