Wisconsin Inland Lake & Lake Superior Fishing Vacation Destinations – World Class Northwoods Fishing!
Enjoy 23,161 Acres of Water, 966 Lakes, 400 Miles of Streams
World Class Fishing
Our area offers almost every type of fishing experience — from deep water trolling for lake trout and salmon to spring-running steelheads and cohos to smallmouth bass and walleye fishing near Ashland in Lake Superior — from musky, northern pike and walleye fishing to bass, panfish and trout in numerous inland lakes and streams.
There are good to excellent boat ramps or launch facilities along the coast of Lake Superior from Port Wing to Ashland and throughout the area on inland lakes. There are many charter and guide services available for those who want an exciting fishing experience on Lake Superior.
Lake Superior Region
- Anglers All, Ashland/Chequamegon Bay:
- Outdoor Allure, Washburn/Chequamegon Bay:
- Northern Lure, Glidden:
- Brian Long, Glidden:
- Sunny Point Resort, Barnes/Eau Claire Lakes:
- Mr. T’s, Iron River/Delta:
- Bear Country Sporting Goods, Drummond:
- Brule River Classics, Brule:
- Hayward Fly Fishing Company, Hayward:
- Loon Saloon C-Store, Lake Namakagon: